Monday, September 14, 2009

Eclectic

Eclectic names....I wanted to select a name encapsulating a few of my favorite things....Mawsynram is possibly the wettest place on earth...in my favorite part of the world. And the way the word Mawsynram swirls in my mouth... ultimately settling in..delicious.
Rain and lots of rain is my idea of paradise (jannat...love the language)...and I often live in khwaab-istan (dreamland)...so arose Mawsynram khwaab. I want to write about my experiences, thoughts, opinions on zillions of things...
And I will start compiling a list I can dwell on and write..and...and...and I will write like no one is going to read this ever...(of course I live on the 'effusive praise' diet)

My List of interests (alphabetically):
Amour
Brave souls, books, body language
Charm (and lack of)
Dance, drama
Elephants, elegance, eyes (body language)
FOOD, Finesse, fashion, fights (civilized and the other kind)
Green
Hotness (multiple possibilities...:), Hindi movies
Incredible !ndia
Jaan
Kismat
Lemons, lips (body language)
Mist, mornings, mmm, music
Novelty (always fun?)
Ominous clouds, behavior
Peers, pity
Qismat
Random things, reviews, recipes
Sweet and sour (the best combo), spicy, sleep, signs
Trees, temples, tamarind, traffic
Umbrellas, United States
Victory
What, where, why, when, whom....whatever is whacko
XX and XY
Yaar log
Zindabaad, zephyr, zzzzz...

So here's to some fun times!

1 comment:

  1. SubhaaanAllah!
    Your list....this description of Jannat(Japan)
    these photos...

    ReplyDelete